Courtesies for Chancellor's Circle
As a Chancellor’s Circle donor, with a gift of $1,000 to $2,499, you will be afforded the opportunities to:
*To receive your UCLA Library Card, please present your Chancellor’s Circle donor courtesy card and a photo ID at the Charles E. Young Research Library.
- Enjoy a personal campus liaison to assist with all UCLA questions
- Attend invitation-only events on campus and in your community, providing opportunities to network with other Chancellor’s Circle donors, alumni, parents, and friends
- Utilize UCLA’s top-ranked libraries*
- Receive complimentary admission to on-campus UCLA sporting events (except football and men’s basketball)**
- Receive exclusive invitations to the Chancellor’s Bruin Game Day Parties at the Rose Bowl
- Receive complimentary parking on campus up to twelve times annually***
- Receive the UCLA Magazine
- Be recognized in the UCLA Fund Chancellor’s Circle Honor Roll
- Access our private LinkedIn group for exclusive professional networking
**Please present your Chancellor’s Circle Donor Courtesy Card to receive free admission to sporting events other than football or men’s basketball.
***Courtesy parking reservations must be made at least one business day in advance. Please call the UCLA Fund office at (310) 794-2363 to make your arrangements.Please note: Purchased benefits, such as parking permits and tickets to UCLA sporting and cultural events, have a current market value and are not tax-deductible. Please consult a tax professional for information specific to your situation.